Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Salsa day

Today Teresa came over to make salsa with me. We got several jars done. Then we started talking about blogs and decided that I needed to start my own. Yipee... lots to learn but she gave me my first lesson in blogging. Hopefully I can remember what she taught me.


The kids are doing great. Nolan, Nevin, Shaylene and Neal are all in school. Nick works everyday at Nielsons. Sometimes he works at night, sometimes during the day. I usually try and put him to work when he is at home during the day. Nate is still on his mission and doing great. He's a little discouraged because he is still in the same area but he just plugs along.


All is well.... until the next time... Mignon over and out!!!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Nice Mignon....welcome to the blogging world. You'd just better keep it up. Thanks for doing salsa with me....my kids are happy.